Can help with:
- Psoriasis, eczema, cracked skin and nails, dermatitis.
- Allergic skin reactions including acne, rashes and insect bites.
- Reducing recovery times for skin burns and scarring on chemical burns, radiation burns, liquid burns and sunburn.
- Viral infections such as shingles, cold sores, herpes simplex and herpes zoster.
- Reducing swelling in bruises and haemorrhoids (piles).
- Combating fungal infections such as athlete’s foot and cracked heels.
- Faster healing of cuts and broken skin.
- Skin ulcers.
If you have been prescribed emulsifying ointment but find it impossible to use because it’s just too greasy, try our very sensitive cream. We have taken emusifying ointment, and with our special blending technique, have created an ointment that is easy to apply, adds good long lasting moisture to your skin, and feels like velvet.
If you want a non-toxic, cortisone free, steroid free, natural treatment for psoriasis, eczema, cracked skin and nails, and practically any other ailment of the skin you can think of then our Very Sensitive Skin Care Cream is what you need. Combining our two organic beehive extracts with organic jojoba oil, sunflower oil with Vitamin E and an alcohol free base this cream will give you a very sensitive solution to many skin complaints when used regularly.
Some customers have very sensitive skin, so we have formulated a recipe that takes out the aqueous solution, and includes soft organic jojoba and a dash of olive oil that is gentler on the skin.
How to use:
- Apply sparingly to the affected area as often as needed.
- For skin rashes gently wash any allergen residue from the skin and then apply cream. May need three thin applications of cream for very itchy skin.
- Store in a cool, dry place below 20°C.
- Not tested on animals.