Can help with:
- Psoriasis, eczema, cracked skin and nails, dermatitis.
- Allergic skin reactions including acne, rashes and insect bites.
- Reducing recovery times for skin burns and scarring on chemical burns, radiation burns, liquid burns and sunburn.
- Viral infections such as shingles, cold sores, herpes simplex and herpes zoster.
- Reducing swelling in bruises and haemorrhoids (piles).
- Combating fungal infections such as athlete’s foot and cracked heels.
- Faster healing of cuts and broken skin.
- Skin ulcers.
Steroid Free Apis Mellifera Skin Care Cream was the first in our range of therapeutic creams to be developed by Company Director Robert Davidson who used the cream on his own psoriasis with great success before offering it to the public.
The two extracts – Alvarium (organic hydrocarbons) and Biomellifera (proteins) have also been found to contain coic acid – which has anti-fungal properties, caffeic acid – which has demonstrated to be effective against tumours, bacteria and viruses as well as having anti-inflamatory and immunomodulatory properties, and Linoleic Acid – which is used to treat such conditions as eczema and acne.
In 1999 in the first controlled medical trials of the Classic Skin Care Cream, the Wellington (New Zealand) School of Medicine concluded that: “Cautious support can be given to the claims of the manufacturer that Apis Mellifera Skin Care Cream is effective in the treatment of eczema”. The cream has also successfully passed cytotoxicity tests.
How to use:
- Apply sparingly to the affected area as often as needed.
- For skin rashes gently wash any allergen residue from the skin and then apply cream. May need three thin applications of cream for very itchy skin.
- If you have extremely sensitive skin or react to aqueous cream we can make up a special formula on request, please contact us for more information
- Store in a cool, dry place below 20°C.
- SLS free.
- Not tested on animals.