Can help with:
- Reducing inflammation particularly of the throat.
- Reducing cold and flu symptoms.
- Soothing a sore throat or persistent cough.
- May help in reducing hay fever symptoms.
Propolis has been used for many years as a natural remedy for a wide range of ailments including bacterial and viral infections, inflammation and reducing the symptoms of colds and flu.
It is particularly effective in treating a sore and swollen throat or persistent cough when used regularly.
Honey bees produce Propolis from various botanical sources for use around the hive to protect it from invaders and bacterial and fungal outbreaks.
The organic propolis we produce at Davidson’s Apiaries is one of the few on the market that is both alcohol and EDTA free, it is also unflavoured and made using New Zealand honey, which may aid in reducing the symptoms of some seasonal allergies including hayfever.
How to use:
- Take 8-10 drops orally 1-2 times a day depending on the severity of of your symptoms.
- Store in a cool, dry place below 20°C
- Do not take this product if you are allergic to pollen, please see our Allergy and Health Advice page for more information.