Can help with:
- Supporting the immune system during illness.
- Increasing energy levels.
Pollenaze is a mixture of Davidson’s organic honey and potentiated bee pollen, which, along with propolis is widely considered to be one of nature’s most potent super foods, and can help in the treatment of angiogenesis-related human diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis.
Even if you’re just feeling tired, run down or stressed, Golden Pollenaze has that extra boost you need.
As a concentrated natural food source for bees, pollen contains thousands of enzymes and coenzymes, 22 amino acids and many vitamins, minerals and important fatty acids, all of which is locked away in the hard pollen granules.
In order to take advantage of this abundance of goodness the pollen must first be broken in to in a process called potentiating.
Most potentiated pollen is created in a laboratory but here at Davidson’s Apiaries we mimic the natural process in plants to gently open up the grains thereby maintaining more of the goodness within the pollen.
How to use:
- Can be used in place of honey or taken on its own.
- Consume up to three tablespoons per day.
- Store in a cool, dry place below 20°C.
- To receive the full benefit of Pollenaze it is recommended that you not use it in cooking or tea and coffee as excessive heat can kill the good bugs that help with boosting your immune system and energy levels.
- Should not be consumed by people allergic to pollen, please see our Allergy and Health Advice page for more information.